Here's this weeks random thoughts.....
- Am I the only one who tries to rewind the radio in the car when I miss something? (The regular radio, not my ipod, I am clearly spoiled by the wonders of DVR)
- I really wanted Christopher Plummer to win The Oscar, I haven't seen the movie, but I still have a massive crush on Captain Von Trapp.
- I cringed when I watched Sacha Baron Cohen on the red carpet, spilling whatever all over Ryan Seacrest. I think it was cheap, awkward and not at all funny.
- I have learned I am unable to clean my house without music playing.
- Why oh why didn't I buy those snow discs that were $5.00 on clearance at Target? I regretted it as I was blowing up 3 snow tubes today.
- I may be late to the game, but I have always been annoyed with how goopy and gross the lid/measuring cup from my laundry detergent gets. (You know the big ones with the press down spouts) I try to rinse it out, but it only helps a little and eventually it just gets gross. It occurred to me this week that if I put a little bit of water in the measuring cup/lid, I can still measure it ( I pretty much eyeball it anyway) and it won't stick to the cup. It gets diluted in the machine anyway, so no harm. This isn't earth shattering , but an example of how something so little can make me happy.