Friday, March 9, 2012

Rocky Mountain High

Almost 6 years ago my whole family flew out to Denver to celebrate my sister's wedding.  My son was the ring bearer and my daughter was the flower girl. 

My daughter had a gross motor delay and although she was almost 2, she didn't walk on her own yet.  My husband proudly help her hands as she walked down the aisle.  It was adorable and so sweet.  She actually took her 1st independant steps exactly one week later.

My son took his job very seriously, man did he look handsome in that tux.

Here are a few shots from that beautiful day at The Stanley Hotel in Estes Park, Colorado.




I could have added a ton more photos and there are many stories from that day, but I am exhausted and I actually almost forgot about blogging today!!  It will give me a chance to talk about it another time.

Have a wonderful weekend!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Awww... I just figured out how to subscribe to your blog and saw this. Good times!